ASTM D2509 Timken Load Tester
Product origin Dalian,China
Delivery time deliver as soon as received payment
Supply capacity 30 sets one month
The test method is used widely for specification purposes and is used to differentiate between greases having low, medium, or high levels of extreme pressure characteristics. The results may not correlate with results from service.
KN-2509 Timken Load Tester
KN-2509 Timken load tester is one of the most widely recognized testers for evaluating the load carrying capacity of extreme pressure lubricants. This tester evaluates fluid lubricants and greases containing extreme-pressure additives. Applicable Standard: ASTM D2509-93 Standard Test Method for Measurement of Load-Carrying Capacity of Lubricating Grease (Timken Method) and ASTM D2782-94 Standard Test Method for Measurement of Extreme-Pressure Properties of Lubricating Fluids (Timken Method).
1. At room temperature within 10-35 ° C, Relative humidity ≤80%;
2. The surrounding no vibration, no corrosive media and no strong magnetic field interference in the environment;
3. The fluctuation range of the supply voltage shall not exceed ± 10% of the rated voltage;
4. Install horizontally on a solid basis.
1. Max. test force: 5000N
2. Accuracy for test force: ±1%
3. Max. friction force: 300N
4. Accuracy for friction force: ±2%
5. Spindle speed range: 100~3000r/min
6. Spindle speed error: ±2%
7. Spindle speed display range: 0-9999999
8. Time display range: 0~9999s or min
9. Test temperature: Ambient~300℃
10. Temperature control accuracy: ±2%
11. Dimension: 1000*700*1470mm
12. Weight: 700kg