ASTM D665 Rust Preventing Characteristics Of Inhibited Mineral Oil
Product origin Dalian,China
Delivery time deliver as soon as received payment
Supply capacity 30 sets one month
A mixture of 300 mL of the oil under test is stirred with 30 mL of distilled water or synthetic sea water, as required, at a temperature of 60 6 1°C (140 6 2°F) with a cylindrical steel test rod completely immersed therein. It is recommended to run the test for 4 h; however, the test period may, at the discretion of the contracting parties, be for a shorter or longer period. The test rod is observed for signs of rusting and, if desired, degree of rusting.
KN-665 Rusting Characteristics of Oils
KN-665 Rusting Characteristics of Oils conforms to the ASTM D665 Standard Test Method for Rust-Preventing Characteristics of Inhibited Mineral Oil in the Presence of Water. This apparatus covers the evaluation of the ability of inhibited mineral oils, particularly steam-turbine oils, to aid in preventing the rusting of ferrous parts should water become mixed with the oil. This test methodis also used for testing other oils, such as hydraulic oils and circulating oils. Provision is made in the procedure fortesting heavier-than-water fluids.
1. The apparatus adopts low noise and high pulling torque electrical machines, stirring well and rotate speed is accurate
2. The apparatus can conduct four groups of experiments at the same time, improves the testing efficiency observably and save more time.
3. The apparatus adopts electrical machine to stir the constant temperature bath, temperature controlling speed fast and well-distributed.
4. Digital display temperature controller, easy to operate. Temperature controlling precision is high.
5. The heating output adopts solid-state relay, contactless, sparkless, and noiseless. Long life time, safe and reliable.
6. The heater adopts stainless steel material. The heating rate is fast and the life time is long.
7. Rational design with attractive appearance and safe operation.
1. Rated voltage: AC220V±10% 50Hz
2. Heating power: 2100W
3. Temperature controlling mode:LCD
4. Temperature controlling point: 60°C±0.5°C
5. Sensor: Pt100 RTD
6. Bath hole: 4 holes
7. Sample agitation: 1000RPM±50RPM
8. Bath stirring: electrical motor
9. Ambient requirements: Temperature 10~40°C; Humidity≤85%