ASTM D1551 Sulfur In Petroleum Oils Quartz Tube Method
Product origin Dalian,China
Delivery time deliver as soon as received payment
Supply capacity 30 sets one month
this is a Withdrawn standard，most end user replace this tester with ASTM D4294 XRF test
KN-1551 Quartz Tube Sulfur Apparatus
KN-1551 (KN-1551A) Quartz tube sulfur apparatus (Quartz-Tube Method) conforms to the ASTM D1551 Method of Test for Sulfur in Petroleum Oils (Quartz-Tube Method). Applicable to test sulfur content of lubricating oil, heavy oil products, crude oil, petroleum oil coke, paraffin wax, Sulfur-containing additives and other deep color petroleum products what sulfur content is more than 0.1% (m/m).
1. The apparatus adopts digital temperature controller, high precise temperature control.
2. User can set experimental time by own, suits for all kinds of test requirement.
3. Alarm when the test finishes.
4. Microchip controls the trip of tubular furnace automatically.
5. The apparatus adopts 2tubes (3tubes) Furnace device. Digital display temperature controls the tube temperature accurately.
6. Rational construction with attractive appearance and easy operation .
1.Rated voltage：AC220V±10% 50Hz
3.Method of temperature control：Digital temperature controller
5.Temperature controlling range：900~950°C
6.Tubular tube route：150mm
7.Stroke time：30 40 50 60min adjustable
9.Ambient requirements：Temperature: 10~40°C; Humidity ≤85%